Paper Tree | Chidori Cherry Blossom
Join Ferris Wheel Press as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of Paper Tree, a storied and family-owned stationery shop in the heart of Tokyo, Japan. In our latest Curious Collaboration Series, delve into the soft and nostalgic world of Paper Tree and explore the precious culture of handwriting and paper. Inspired by their mission to connect individuals through the art of correspondence, together, we have created three captivating inks that capture their history and help perpetuate our shared passion for paper and ink.
Ink Tone: Cherry Blossom Pink, rose gold shimmer
Characteristics: Inspiring, scintillating, rosy, joyous
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Rose gold Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Take respite from the Tokyo skyline and stroll amongst bowed branches of blooming cherry blossoms and relax on the bank of the magnificent Chidorigafuchi moat. Follow an adorable Plover bird (which inspired the name of this area) as it flocks down to docks where paddle boats wait, ready to ferry you to the best vantage point to view the breathtaking blossoms. Let your creativity flow and swirl like fallen petals on the shimmering waves as you float away to your next artistic inspiration.
Notable design details:
- Grab a paddle boat and discover the spectacular Chidorigafuchi moat, named for the Plover bird or Chidori, which it is said to resemble in shape.
- Adorable paddle boats sputter by - will you choose the classic swan boat or is the Canadiana inspired Canada goose more your speed?
- Smell the cherry blossoms which bloom every year during springtime in Chidorigafuchi park
- The Tokyo skyline peeks through the treeline in the distance; located just north of the park is the Paper Tree shop!