Ginza Tsutaya Books | Tokyo Bay Blue
Sign up for restock notifications
Ferris Wheel Press has partnered with Tsutaya Books, Ginza, to bring to life the latest addition to the Curious Collaborations Series. Tsutaya Books is a historic lifestyle bookstore in Japan who has brought unique and artful experiences to their customers since 1983.
Ink Tone: Sparkling ocean blue
Characteristics: iridescent, gleaming, crashing waves, splashing vibrance
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Blue Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
In the latest special edition ink series, the friendly animal cast of Ferris Wheel Press find themselves on a journey all the way to Japan, where they visit the home of Ginza Tsutaya Books in their award-winning building, the GINZA SIX.
In this collection, we start by appreciating the modern architectural elements of GINZA SIX, which also houses 13 of the most renowned luxury fashion brands in the world. We then venture into the stunning Tsutaya Books store, where our Canadian animal friends explore the wood and brass-clad stationery floor. Finally, we find ourselves arriving at one of Tsutaya Books' signature display cases, which showcase writing instruments, stationery treasures, and precious objects from all over the world. Discover all the details of their incredible shop through our latest Curious Collaborations Series ink collection.
Notable design details:
- Features their distinctive writing instrument collection and glass display case
- Hand illustration of their actual pricing display stands
- Tourist Pumpkin, posing with the maneki-neko, a traditional Japanese feline figurine which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner
- Can you find all 3 FWP pens?
- Detailed feature of the “e-do no wagashi”
- Famous classic Japanese literary titles
- The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa
- The principles of Ikigai