Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Dusted Rose
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. Capturing the romance of a bridal bouquet and the charm of vintage botanical illustrations, this nostalgic rose calligraphy ink is perfect for every expression of love on your special day. Address your wedding invitations, create personalised seating cards, or elevate your guests’ thank you cards.
- Opaque pastels - formulated for legibility on black paper stock
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the new Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
Capture the delicate essence of love in full bloom. Embrace the beauty of our vintage-inspired dusty rose calligraphy ink.
- Pattern inspired by vintage 1930s floral wallpaper
- This nostalgic ink colour pays homage to one of our most popular inks ever, Lady Rose, a familiar hue in a new medium!
- This bashful crocodile dons a stylish ensemble from the 1930s; a statement slinky dress punctuated by a classic fascinator hat. Is this the elusive Lady Rose?
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.