Sign up for restock notifications
Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
Visit our retailer to get more inventory: Atlas Stationers or Escribo
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Periwinkle Blue
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. Say “I do” with periwinkle blue - an effortless shade reminiscent of clear skies on the perfect day. This calligraphy ink is the prettiest way to add tradition to your wedding invitations, thank you cards, or a pop of colour to your wedding guestbook.
- Opaque pastels - formulated for legibility on black paper stock
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the new Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
Drawing inspiration from the timeless wedding tradition of incorporating something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue into the big day, this calligraphy ink represents the elegance and sentimentality of every bride's special journey.
- Pattern inspiration from 1910s wallpaper
- Dressed to impress, a stylish gecko dons a vintage turn of the century inspired 3-piece suit, complete with cravat.
- Borrowed Blue, embodies the wedding tradition of “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue”.
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.