Down the Rabbit Hole | Queen & Castle
Ink Tone: Yellow-green with rose gold shimmer
Characteristics: High-shading, punchy, rosy
Explore the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland and fill your pen with and all new luxurious colour from the FerriTales™ Collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Ferris Wheel Press has ventured beyond reality to bring to life a wondrous line of fountain pen inks that stretch past the limits of imagination. Captured in a brand new 20ml miniature glass globe with a widened neck to fit most pens, this collection of high quality, richly saturated fountain pen ink features a combination of enchanting shades, premium dazzling shimmers, and captivating sheens that will surely play tricks on your eyes.
Explore the VR experience and lose yourself in every detail of Alice’s adventures with her quirky friends, and perhaps you will find yourself mirrored in the story.
• 20ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Rose Gold Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
A crown does not make a queen, but perhaps a castle will? Luxurious banners unfurl in celebration of the newest Queen; preparations for her upcoming coronation underway, the courtyard is a tizzy of activity! Filled to the brim with both familiar royal residents and curiously late visitors, all here to pay their respects to Queen Alice. But where is Alice?
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Better late than never! The White Rabbit has finally arrived at his destination!
- This castle was built for all the queens of Wonderland, who was queen again?
- Card guards patrol the perimeter with weapons mightier than the sword.
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great…maybe someone should warn him!
- The Ferris Wheel Press kitties, Pumpkin and Patch have dressed for the royal occasion in honour of Queen Alice!