Limited Edition - The Carousel Fountain Pen - Poison Envy
The all new and improved Carousel fountain pen is now made with a strengthened material that is twice as strong as before, creating an instrument that will not be outlasted by your creativity!
Released in a new vibrant Poison Envy ink inspired body colour, this small batch run is a limited edition and available only while quantities last.
The Carousel is a joyous writing instrument that combines tactility and nostalgia in a lightweight body to create a charming experience with every single detail. The custom-ground steel nib is playful and agile, producing beautifully nuanced lines with its subtle flexibility. Available in both fine and medium weights, this nib is stamped with a galloping horse that dances to your every word.
Every Carousel fountain pen comes equipped with its own ink converter, ready to be filled and refilled all over again with your favourite Ferris Wheel Press Ink.
- Capping Mechanism: Air-sealed click locking cap
- Capped length: 128mm
- Posted Length: 128mm
- Body: Improved acrylic blend with gloss finish
- Fountain Pen Nib: Custom ground steel nib; 0.7mm fine, 1.0mm medium widths
- Converter: standard international size converter
Filling/Changing Ink Colours:
- Unscrew to remove the barrel from the grip section and access the converter.
- Place the fountain pen nib fully into warm water. Flush the nib by twisting/untwisting the converter until the water runs clear.
- Allow 1 day to dry.
- Fill a new colour by fully submerging the nib and feeder into the ink, then draw the ink into your pen but twisting the converter until you’ve reached the top position.
- For heavily saturated inks and darker tones, or clogged nibs, you may need to soak the grip/feeder in water overnight
- It is normal for some air bubbles to enter the converter when refilling ink