Pink Sugar Beach
As the heat of summer rises, the sunny days stretch longer and warm nights glimmer more vibrantly. We have bottled both the most electrifying energy and relaxing vibes in one collection, reminiscent of a quintessential summer in 1990’s Toronto.
With three brand new colours, create with the magic of summer carnivals, serene green parks, and sizzling white sand beaches. Write your unforgettable summer story with the vivid Sugar Beach Collection.
Ink Tone: Hot pink with electric blue shimmer
Characteristics: Fluorescence, brilliant, hot, nostalgic
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Rich and saturated tones
• Blue Shimmer
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Revel in the long, hot days of summer in Toronto, while soaking up the sights and sounds of this bustling city. Grab your speedos and towel, and indulge in the vibrant energy of Sugar Beach. Home to many dance festivals and summer events, this lively gathering spot is located next to the historic Redpath sugar factory that inspired its name. We find a beach covered in white sugar-fine sand, iconic pink beach umbrellas, and relaxing views of Lake Ontario. A relaxing departure from the hustle of downtown, you are sure to find idyllic moments to soak up the brilliance of the summer sun at Sugar Beach.
Notable design details:
- Sugar cubes scattered over the sand and sugar-themed memorabilia capture the spirit of the beach.
- Tone of the ink inspired by the iconic pink Sugar Beach umbrellas.
- Toronto locals bask in the summer sun; who has the most outrageous beachwear?
- Float down the pier, enjoying the fresh water of Lake Ontario!