Bride To Be
Sign up for restock notifications
Note: NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
Visit our retailer to get more inventory: Atlas Stationers or Escribo
OUR CALLIGRAPHY COLLECTION
Indulge in the art of penmanship with Ferris Wheel Press’ all new line of professional calligraphy inks, created to celebrate life’s most momentous occasions.
From seasoned calligraphers to aspiring artists, create your own heartwarming wedding invitations, menus for a baby shower, thank you cards to bridesmaids, personalised envelopes with a handwritten touch, and beyond. Create confidently knowing your calligraphy will stand the test of time, and the postal system.
Crafted with the finest pigments and carefully formulated for a consistent and reliable writing experience, our newest line of calligraphy inks offer an exceptional level of quality suited for all professional applications.
Ink Tone: Flamingo Pink
Professional calligraphy ink made for life’s most memorable celebrations. Inspired by an indulgent night on the town full of sparkling accessories, bubbly cocktails, and a celebration of love and friendship. This vivacious shade is made for the modern bachelorette who is unafraid of playful panache, bringing elevated glitz to every party invitation, thank you card, or creative project. Whether you're planning a bridal shower, a girls' night out, or simply want to celebrate your love of all things pink, this ink is the perfect choice.
- Opaque pastels - formulated for legibility on black paper stock
- Waterproof acrylic ink
- Smudge resistant
- Lightfast - keep the memories alive for years to come
- 28ml ink reservoir with a 2.0cm bottle opening
- Silicone stopper to prolong the life of every bottle
- For use with dip pens, calligraphy nibs, brushes, etc.
Whether you're penning a letter to a loved one, creating an exquisite invitation, or simply enjoying the art of penmanship, Fall in Love with Writing Again with the new Fanciful Events Calligraphy Ink Collection.
Notable details in this design:
With the dazzle of crystal and the clink of champagne flutes, we introduce the brightest addition to our luxurious line of calligraphy inks.
- Taking inspiration from mid-century wallpaper, the repeated star background brings a modern twist to this glamorous celebration.
- The most glamorous Bride-to-Be dons a perfectly coiffed wig and sash in celebration of the day, inspired by 1950s fashion and style.
- Inspired by bachelorette party aesthetics - a dash of glitz and shimmer found in champagne flutes and glittering gems.
- NOT FOR USE in fountain pens, rollerball pens, with feeder systems. Use with dip pens, brushes, washable instruments only.
- Shake well before use. If ink has been left still for a prolonged period of time, stir ink to reincorporate pigments that have separated. Please note, separation is normal for calligraphy inks.
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol to dissolve dried ink. If dried ink persists, leave to soak in alcohol briefly and wipe clean.
- Avoid getting ink on fabrics, ink will penetrate fibres and cannot be removed.