Sign up for restock notifications
Ink Tone: Merlot with mixed metallic sparkle
Characteristics: Warm, velvety, mature, deep
This winter, as days get colder and the nights ever longer, Ferris Wheel Press invites you to indulge with us in one of the joys of the season ⏤ a holiday pageant! Dress in your warmest finery and join us for a beautiful rendition of Swan Lake & a troupe of naturally graceful swans, pirouetting and pliéing across the stage. Prima ballerina, Madam Bear extends her leg in a delicate arabesque and twirls across the stage for the finale of the Nutcracker, in the grasp of her dashing partner. Settle into your velvet seat and get comfortable for the spectacular show.
• 38ml ink reservoir
• Sliver Shimmer
• Rich and saturated tones
• Water-based and compatible with all fountain pens
• Signature brass cap
Once Upon a Design
Notable design details:
- Monsieur Beaver, the local lumber magnate, lounges in his box seats alongside a foxy companion ⏤ nothing to see here! Across the way, Mr. Wolf enjoys a glass of his favourite Sherry, whilst trying to avoid awkward social interactions with the nouveau riche.
- Beautifully hand illustrated stage backdrops, do you recognize any of them?
- Graceful tutu clad raccoons glide across the stage in perfect unison
- An unruly audience populates the theatre tonight, can you find Pumpkin, Patch, and their patriarch Mr. Black-Smith?
- The beautiful hand illustrated venue is inspired by the old theatres of Europe, with a dash of Ferris Wheel Press gilding its features.